Sleningford Watermill 2018
Sleningford Watermill Caravan & Camping Park – Facilities
The majority of our facilities are situated around the central courtyard area.
- One flat that sleeps up to four people (sorry, no pets).
- Two fully equipped toilet/shower blocks with facilities for guests with a disability.
- Six covered washing up sinks.
- A laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and hand-washing sink. An iron and ironing board are available from reception.
- An information room with leaflets, guides, maps, menus and walks.
- The reception area – staff will be available to book you in and help with any enquiries.
- A shop – located in reception. The shop stocks food items, drinks, ice cream, toiletries, confectionery, toys, ice, Calor Gas, and camping essentials. The shop is licensed to sell alcohol, so we stock a small range of wines and beers.
- Our recycling facilities have been replaced by a new service where all waste is separated for recycling at the depot.
- Security entrance gates (closed from 11.00pm – 7.00am during the season)
- A free ice pack freezing facility.
A canoeists’ changing room / table tennis room.
- A stock of BBQ stands to raise your disposable BBQs off the grass (returnable deposit basis).
- A Book Exchange service is available with donations for charity.