Sleningford Watermill Caravan & Camping Park - The Flat
We are delighted to inform our guests that the flat above the old watermill building has
recently been beautifully refurbished. Those who might wish for a little more comfort will find this an excellent option whether staying alone or staying with a group who may be camping touring on the Park.
The Flat contains:
- 2 single beds
- A double futon settee
- A small well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- A television and USB charging point
- A shower room with corner shower, toilet and wash-basin
- All necessary cookware, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Duvets are provided but you will need to bring your own linen and towels
- The cost includes water, gas and electricity.
- There is a minimum booking of 2 nights which rises to 3 nights at Bank Holidays.
- There is a short flight of external metal steps leading into the flat which may cause access difficulties for guests with a disability. Please call to discuss for more information.
- No dogs (or other pets) are permitted in the flat.
- To book this flat, please book promptly using our booking form.