Sleningford Watermill Caravan & Camping Park - The Flat
We are delighted to inform our guests that the flat above the old watermill building has been beautifully refurbished ready for the 2017 season. Those who might wish for a little more comfort will find this an excellent option whether staying alone or staying with a group who may be camping touring on the Park.
The Flat contains:
- 2 single beds
- A double futon settee
- A small well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- A television and USB charging point
- A shower room with corner shower, toilet and wash-basin
- All necessary cookware, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Duvets are provided but you will need to bring your own linen and towels
- The cost includes water, gas and electricity.
- There is a minimum booking of 2 nights which rises to 3 nights at Bank Holidays.
- There is a short flight of external metal steps leading into the flat which may cause access difficulties for guests with a disability. Please call to discuss for more information.
- No dogs are permitted in the flat.
- To book this flat, please book promptly using our booking form.